Login to submit an answer to this question.
Question: Coffee, tea, pop or water?
|Geoff Black||Well Saleena would say "White Chocolate Mint Mocha" but mine would have to be DR. PEPPER. There just is no other "pop"|
|Susan Craig||coffe, water & tea (probably in that order too)|
|John & Tracy Curtis||Coffee|
|Brittany DiMaria||Pop, but I can't have too much caffeine because it makes me sick, so I really prefer JUICE!, or MILK!. My final answer is...pop and water. I guess it all just depends on the mood of the day. -BND :-) <3
|Marty Ferrell||Up till this last Friday was def Pop. Trying to kick the caffeine.... No caffeine Friday, 6 oz a day on sat, sun, and today (mon)..... Major headache...... So now water and advil......|
|Shelah Grawey||Water...but if I had the choice of JUICE-that'd be my first pick!|
|John and Susan Hagen||I am an outsider on this one. For me it is Raw Milk, Water, Kombucha Tea, Coffee (regular never decaf). One is not more than another.|
|Thomas Janke||Starbucks Americana.|
|Abbey Johnson||Water and pop|
|Mark Kraus||Summer & the worm part of Fall|
|Bonita Laudeman||Caribou Sumatra...coffee and McDonalds Ice Tea...NOT that sweet stuff...Bonita Laudeman|
|Robert Lloyd||Coca-Cola Classic is the only pop. But now my stomach can't handle the caffeine and the other crome cleaning chemicals that are in it. So water and lemonade are what I drink.|
|Angela Munroe||It depends, I like to have Coke or Pepsi when I go out or a hot chocolate if it is cold. If I am at home it is usually water or Hawaiian Punch (Red). NEVER coffee or tea!|
|Mark Parillo||That's tough. Diet Coke addict, but curbing it with plenty of Ice Tea and Arnold Palmers (1/2 tea and 1/2 lemonaid). Coffee is consumed daily, but I drink decaf... I know, what's the point?|
|David Peterson||Coffee, plus it has water in it - ha, ha!|
|Debbie Swaisgood||Coffee in the morning and water through out the rest of the day|
|Brian and Megan Teegardin||Pop|
|Stacey Thompson||In the morning Mocha cappuccino for sure. Any other time of the day....water.
|Daniel Whiting||Coffee for sure|
- When did you begin attending Clarkston Community Church?
- What is your favorite movie quote?
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
- What is your favorite item of clothing?
- Where is your dream vacation?
- Who, past or present, would you like to have dinner with and why?
- When you were little, who did you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What Bible character are you?
- Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter?
- Coffee, tea, pop or water?
- What's the last lesson God taught you?
- What's the one word your mother would use to describe you?
- What's the title of your autobiography?